Anaerobic Fluidized-Bed bioreactor (AFB)
Anaerobic Fluidized Bed (AFB) reactor is filled with fluidized carriers which provide large surface area for the growth of anaerobic or anoxic microorganisms. The input and recirculation water flow into the bottom of reactor and provide enough lift force for carriers fluidization. This upflow also delivers carbon sources effectively for microorganisms attached on carriers due to the known high mass transfer rate of fluidized bed reactor.
The advantages of AFB are:
- Suitable for low concentration and bio-inhibition wastewater and can be operated in high hydraulic loading.
- High MLSS and volumetric loading.
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- YC INOX CO.,LTD.(PUHSIN) (Process Wastewater；180CMD)
- TAIWAN POLY-SILICON CORP. (Process Wastewater；672CMD)
- FAR EASTERN NEW CENTURY CORP. (Process Wastewater；600CMD)
- SINOPEC NANJING CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. (Process Wastewater；4,800CMD)
- KOREA CNC CO., LTD. (Process Wastewater；1,350CMD)
- TNC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. (Process Wastewater；3,600CMD)