Fenton Chemical Oxidation Technology
Chemical oxidation is to decompose organics to carbon dioxide and water with oxidant, and the most effective technology is Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs). Fenton technology is one of AOPs, which utilizes H2O2 to generate ‧OH (the oxidation potential is only lower than fluorine) using Fe2+ as catalyst. The mechanism is:
H2O2 + Fe2+ → ‧OH + OH- + Fe3+ → Fe(OH)3↓
The advantages of Fenton regent are:
- Environmentally friendly：Not like other oxidants such as NaOCl, no chlorinated organic byproducts generates.
- Small construction space：The oxidation is fast so that the required reaction time is only 0.5~2 hrs compared to bio-treatment. Therefore, the space of reactor can be reduced.
- High flexibility：During operation, when high concentration wastewater occurs, it only needs to increase the dosages of Fe2+ and H2O2.
- Easy to operate：Only chemical addition and pH control are required.
- Low installation cost：Only 1/3~1/4 compared to conventional bio-treatment system.
- Strong oxidation：Many kinds of toxic chemicals such as vinyl chloride, BTEX, chlorobenzene, 1,4Dioxane, aldehyde, pentachlorophenol, polychlorinated biphenyl, TCE, DCE, PCE, EDTA, MTBE, MEK, etc.
Chemical Industry, Petrochemical Industry, Pulp&Paper Industry, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Printed Circuit Board Industry, Electroplating Industry, Resin Industry, Leather Industry and Pharmaceutical Industry
- HUA LON CO., LTD. (VIETNAM) (Process Wastewater；3,500CMD)
- MIN HUAN INDUSTRY CO., LTD. (Process Wastewater；500CMD)
- CHENG LOONG CORP. (Process Wastewater；15,000CMD)
- ZHENJIANG NANTEX CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD. (Process Wastewater；2,000CMD)
- FREUDENBERG & VILENE NONWOVENS CO., LTD. (Process Wastewater；60CMD)
- SAN FANG CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD. (Process Wastewater；605CMD)