Fine screen can seperate small suspended materials such as plastics, hairs and fibers which can not be removed by coarse screen.
Equipment and Application
Fine screen is the preliminary treatment equipment used as suspended material separation to prevent damage or clogging of subsequent treatment equipments.
Fine screen can be applied in:
- Pretreatment equipment of process water reuse
- Removal of suspended particles in wastewater
- Pretreatment equipment of wastewater reuse
- With three differnent angles for filtration and smooth screen surface, the clogging can be prevented.
- Fine screen opening size is 0.5mm~2mm, and suitable for various wastewaters.
- Rotable screen design and it is easy to clean.
- Material of stainless steel (SUS304).
- No power required, and no vibration and noise.